Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas To All and To All a Good Night

Another Christmas has come and gone and fun was had by all! Jack has had a really good month - probably the most stable he has been all year.  His care is beyond physically exhausting and oftentimes I think it would be so much easier to just stay home with him than do all that is required to get him ready and out the door.  But, I know it's important for him to get out and it's good for us to do things as a family - all of us.  So, we just "Do It".  


 CHRISTMAS EVE
Before heading out to my sister's house



CHRISTMAS DAY
at my other sister's house

The boys hanging out watching TV




The "big" kids playing a game 


sisters


Face-timing with my brother and his family 






cousins






I have to share that the three present limit did not put a damper on Christmas.  In fact, Eric told us tonight before going to bed that this was "the best Christmas Ever!"  Sometimes less really is more.  

Well, that's all I've got for now. There is more I could write, but it's late, I'm tired and tomorrow is a work day.  Thanks for checking in on us.  Merry Christmas friends!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow, 3 presents, you did that? I think that's fantastic! It looks like a great time. I love that you were able to sit out on the patio during Christmas. Ah, to live in a nicer climate must be so nice. I can imagine the effort it takes to get out of the house, but it looks like it was well worth it. 2013 is nearly here. I look forward to our real life meeting. XOXO.