Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Walking to Support Cure CMD



On October 24, 2010, I am walking the Los Angeles Rock 'N' Roll 1/2 marathon as part of Team Cure CMD.  Cure CMD is an organization whose mission is to bring research, treatments and, in the future, a cure for Congenital Muscular Dystrophies.  As many of you know, Jack was born with a Congenital Muscular Dystrophy.

I am walking to raise awareness and funds for Cure CMD.  If you would like to support me in my walk for Cure CMD, please CLICK HERE and look for the picture of me and Jack and use the donate button next to our picture.

Even if you are unable to provide financial support, your thoughts and prayers for me to finish the race ahead of the sweepers are also very much appreciated.  :-)

Thank you!
Ann

1 comment:

worthy said...

That's wonderful Ann, not sure if I can donate from here? but will try