Sunday, January 24, 2010

Extremes

As another weekend comes to an end, I am reminded - despite my previous post - that sometimes, silence is golden. God blessed me with one child who does not speak and another child who does not stop talking! Such is my life .... a life of extremes.


Thank you all for your sweet comments.

__________________

I was uploading all my pictures to my Mobileme gallery this weekend and I came across these pictures. Here's trouble and cuteness at its best.

Circa 2003





They grow up all too fast, don't they?

_________________

My life has a superb cast 
but I can't figure out the plot.  
~Ashleigh Brilliant


I second that!

3 comments:

ssouth said...

Thank goodness it was the cocoa and not the oil!

Anonymous said...

Very cute.

Sandra

worthy said...

Wow, how time flies! I remember seeing this before, was it really so long ago? now I feel old ;)somism