Sunday, October 11, 2009

Anybody Home?

Yes, we are home and all is well. I know I haven't updated in a while and it's simply because I don't have anything to update about. After the last two weekends of travel (which I absolutely enjoyed!) I'm content to just be hanging out at home doing a whole lot of nothing. Well, actually, I'm doing a lot more than a lot of nothing, but it's certainly nothing exciting (it's fun stuff like cleaning bathrooms, scrubbing floors, laundry, dusting, more laundry . . . )

As I sit here today, life is GOOD.  No sick kids, no complaints with nursing agencies, DMEs or insurance companies.  I've had some much needed time away, it was great to see Hilary, the other kids are on Fall break and things are going well.  I know better than to spend too much time worrying about when all good things will to come to an end because then I just end up missing out on enjoying all the good things.

So, enjoy I will.

***********************

A picture Eric drew ... one thing in particular stood out to me. Any guesses?



Apparently, after Jack dies ... according to Eric, he's still stuck in his wheelchair! I think Eric needs some RE (religious education) classes pronto! Hey Jenny, do you teach correspondence courses? :)

Have a great week everyone.

Carpe Diem!


6 comments:

worthy said...

Glad to hear life is uneventful, we like it like that. Love Eric's drawing - poor Jack,can't get free of the chair! have a great week! xxx

ssouth said...

Vedy vedy interesting..I notice Eric kept his glasses too. Pretty sure that's just an identifying factor, a way to differentiate whose ghost is whose. I love seeing how kids view heaven and God. Oooh, now I want to see what Eric comes up with when he draws God.

I hope it stays nice and quiet and healthy there for you.

Not Really An Expert On Anything, Jenny

Alicia said...

So glad you don't have much to update on. Boring is always good.

Poor Jack, he can't catch a break even after he sheds his earthly shell! A ghost in a wheelchair, hmmmmm....

Have a great week!

Cindy said...

That Eric just cracks me up! Love the drawing. You all look like ghosts. Maybe you are stuck in Purgatory.;-)

Unknown said...

Yeah, I wasn't sure if you were just shriveled up after death or if you were ghosts or spirits. I think it's kind of cool the dog comes with you too! (as well as the wheelchair)

Glad things are going well your way. Cold and flu season has started too soon here!!

Kiss the boy for me!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is cute. You have to keep that pic. It is funny. I like to think that Jack will be free of the wheel chair. Love,
Tess