Thursday, May 07, 2009

This Should be Fun

Eric brought this flyer home earlier this week:



Tomorrow is spa day in Eric's classroom. Now wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall watching Eric give me a pedicure? Giving me a hand and arm massage? Styling my hair and putting make-up on me? You've got to be kidding! I wish I could hand that fly on the wall my camera because this is going to be good.

I asked Eric if he wanted me to come to his school so he could give me a spa treatment. His response: "How much do I get paid". I told him this event is a gift for me because it's for Mother's Day. He thinks it's fine if "we both get something out of it". Ahhhh, it's nice to know he loves me!

I will have my camera with me and I'll report back tomorrow with pictures and, no doubt, a good story to share.

7 comments:

worthy said...

Ann, that will be hilarious! Can't wait to see pics. Will you have nail polish only on your nails, or all the way up your fingers!!

John and Jenna Gensic said...

I'm so jealous! What a great idea! Enjoy yourself :)

Jenna

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness. That is so friggin' sweet. I wish you all the best. So glad that is you. hee hee
I want to see pics of the finished product. I am sure that you will look gorgeous.
Tess

Alicia said...

Once again, funny Eric comes shining through! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Alicia

Christy said...

Hysterical. I'm already laughing. I can't wait to read about it!

Susan said...

That's so funny. I must have looked at that 5 times and thought it said Satan's Spa with the little cross on the T. "You're Child Will...." I guess that's where my mind went with the thought of my kids polishing my nails. ;) I'm glad it went well.

Ann said...

Susan, that is TOO funny. Just to clarify - my kid attends SanTan not satan!