Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Random

I am in Facebook Hell (stop)

Send help (stop
)


************************************
(I stole borrowed this quote from another blogger who is apparently having the same problem I am.)

************************************

I feel like I've been neglecting my blog because I've been spending too much time on Facebook. I'm wondering if there is a "Facebook Anonymous" group I can join.

Life continues to chug along without incident. I almost feel guilty because so many of my fellow bloggers and moms of medically fragile children are having the Winter from hell. Although, March tends to be the month that "gets" Jack, so we aren't out of the woods yet. If he's going to get sick, it will no doubt be when I'm out of town next week.

Please check back on Thursday, I will need your help with something. Stay tuned for more details and ...

as always, thank you so much for checking in on us.

1 comment:

worthy said...

Yes, just whose idea was facebook? I spend far too much time there as well. I do always check Jack's blog first though!!

Julie x