Sunday, August 17, 2008

You Know You're Old When . . .

> the friends you meet up with for happy hour on Friday evening are your grade school friends, some of whom you haven't seen in 33 years. (btw, it's amazing how little we have all changed.)

> the day after you bowled a few games with your 6 year old and his friend, you can't move your arm above your waist and you wish you could find that sling you had to hold your arm up.

> you are exercising at the Y and you spend your time looking at all the women in the room thinking to yourself . . . I hope I don't look that bad, instead of looking at all the young, buff men working out around you.

> you are walking through the isles at Target and you find yourself stopped in the vitamin section with a bottle of Caltrate in your hand. (I decided I'm not ready to go there yet.)

I may be old, but it beats the alternative so I guess I'd better make the best of it!

Have a great week and remember to enjoy the moment.

***************************

Thanks to everyone who shared their personality. It was fun finding out more about you. Of those who shared, I'm the only "T" in the group. It's that darn "T" that takes all the fun out of life. I'm definitely too much of a thinker.

***************************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm an ISFJ, although I took it twice and was an ISTJ once time. I took it the second time because I didn't like my choices on the answer options [the "thinker" part]. Carey is an ISTJ. Are we compatible?????? Guess I should know by now since I'm marrying the guy. It was fun to take.

BTW, WE'RE NOT OLD!!!!

Leigh Ann