Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This


Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
~Nathaniel Hawthorne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was prepared to come to Jack's blog tonight and share my latest woes in dealing with my DME company, Apria Healthcare. Instead, as I was hanging out in bed with Jack this evening, Eric crawled into bed with us and he was unusually huggy and happy. I called for Mary and asked her to grab my camera and capture the moment. The smiles captured in this picture say it all. It doesn't get any better than this and all the Apria B.S. in the world can't take it away.

Enjoying the moment.

7 comments:

Lane said...

Super sweet smiles! :)

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful picture.
I just love it!
christina

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful picture.
I just love it!
christina

Anonymous said...

Great picture. I got to you from another website and have checked in periodically for a year or so. Your spirit inspires me! Keep up the good fight- and enjoy a good beer when you get a chance!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. 'nuff said.

Love,
Tess

Anonymous said...

Too sweet! Boys, oh boys!

Christy said...

Love it. Maybe you don't annoy Eric so much afterall :)
-Christy