Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday FFT


Friday’s Food for Thought:

There comes a time in the spiritual journey when you start making choices from a very different place. You know you’ve touched the beginning of spiritual maturity when you review a choice considering five things: Is this choice in alignment with truth? Is this choice in alignment with health? Is this choice in alignment with happiness? Is this choice in alignment with wisdom? Is this choice in alignment with love?

And if the choice lines up so that it supports truth, health, happiness, wisdom and love, it’s the right choice.

Life Lessons for Loving the Way You Live


**I would add that for someone like myself, who also strives to make faith based choices - if a choice is in alignment with truth and love ... I'd like to believe that it's also in alignment with my faith and, therefore, the right choice in that regard as well. I'm no where close to achieving "spiritual maturity" as defined by this book -- but, I like the concept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great weekend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like a little bit of "theologizing" when it comes to our lives. Thanks! I hope you have a great weekend. We're off to see the Candy Man--Dr. Cotton...Candy as Nathan calls him!
Kristy

Anonymous said...

Food for thought indeed. Hope you have a fun weekend.
Juliex