Friday, October 12, 2007

Family Photo Shoot

I had the kids up and down to the beach early this morning for my photo shoot. I'm happy with the pictures. Yesterday wore Jack out, so he, Mary and I stayed around the hotel today while Mark, Eric and Hilary went to the zoo for a few hours. Tomorrow is Sea World. I think vacations are a lot more fun when you are a kid -- I'm exhausted!

I took over 50 pictures this morning, here is a sample (I'll share more once I get home and get them uploaded to an online photo album.)






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Ann. They look so cool in their white tops and blue jeans. Jack looks like he enjoyed the sea, how did he react??

Love Juliex

Anonymous said...

Love them! Beautiful family, Ann!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Jack looks adorably happy!! I'm glad things are going well!!!