Thursday, May 03, 2007

Mom's Birthday


Okay, so I turned 30 today (for the 16th time!!) What a fun day today was. I spent the majority of the day on the phone talking with family and friends. Who cares that I didn't bill but an hour or two at work ... I am blessed to be surrounded by so many people who care. Thank you all for thinking of me today. We topped off the day with dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Hilary had to work, so she didn't go (but, she doesn't yet know that she missed out because she is still at work ;-)

Definitely, enjoying the moment!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann,
Happy Birthday!!! What a great picture. Jack looks fantastic. I haven't checked in on you guys in a while. I can't tell you how much I enjoy all of your posts.
Sorry you are having these nursing issues, that just never ends does it? How lucky you are to have Kristi all this time, I know she is a very special person. I hope another special person appears soon to fill your 1 or 2 days a week.
Working full time here in NC, someone has to pay for that college tuition!
My love to you all,
Kathy Hawley

Anonymous said...

Ann

That's a lovely picture. Glad you enjoyed dinner.
Happy happy birthday

Juliexxxx

Anonymous said...

Ann,

Happy 30th birthday! Looks like a wonderful time with your beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great day! The picture is sweet--I love the smiles!