Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's Tuesday morning ...

and there is absolutely nothing new to report. Kristi can't work until noon today, so I'm at home with Jack and attempting to get some work done (yeah, right!) It is nice to have the house all to myself, with Jack of course ... but, he is certainly not demanding and he's a complete joy to just hang with. Here are some pictures from this morning - sorry, it's all I've got for today.

Jack and mom checking out mom's favorite websites

(I set the timer on my camera for the picture of me and Jack and quickly jumped in bed to get the "live" shot)

I was sitting in Eric's room this morning waiting to get him ready for school and just had to snap this picture. Classic picture of sibs sharing a bathroom in the morning. You have to look real closely to see Eric!

ENJOYING THE MOMENT ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! They'll love the bathroom shot when they're older!! Glad things are boringly normal at your house today.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, definitely save the bathroom one for when they are grown up. Love the pick of you just hanging out with Jack too. Hope you had a great morning.

Love Juliex

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love the bathroom picture!!

Anne