Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Heading to Vegas


I'm flying to Las Vegas tomorrow for a girlfriends' rendezvous. Believe it or not, I've never been to Las Vegas! I'm not much of a gambler, but I am looking forward to spending time with my friends, eating, drinking, shopping and, most importantly .... sleeping two full nights without having to listen to a ventilator. Yippee! Jack is fantastically healthy and Kristi will be working the majority of the time I'm away - so, I'm very comfortable leaving for a few days. As painful as it will be, I'm not taking my computer with me. I am taking my camera and will share pictures and all the details when I return (well, maybe not ALL the details :-)

Until then ... ENJOY THE MOMENT.

9 comments:

Cindy said...

ENJOY:-)

Anonymous said...

They say if it happens in Vegas, it stays in Vegas, but I hope you will share some of your good times with us. I cant imagine going away on a trip "just for me" so Im going to live vicariously thru you. Live it up! Deb

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Ann, you deserve it!!

Love Juliexx

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time!!!! Relax and enjoy yourself!!!!!!!

Karen said...

Have fun Ann....have WAY too much fun.
Karen

Anonymous said...

Have so much fun Anne! No one could deserve a break more.
Kristina :-)

Anonymous said...

have a good time.

becca

Anonymous said...

I want to be there with you!! I've been thinking about you guys constantly for the past two days. I can't believe you've never been to Vegas!! I'm sure you are having fun-can't wait to hear all about it when you return.

Anne

Anonymous said...

You'll have a blast, Ann! World class shopping and eating!