Thursday, March 08, 2007

Quiet Week

The Thinker

Not much to update as this week has been relatively quiet and I have no words of wisdom because I haven't taken the time to sit down and put my thoughts into words, and God knows, I've always got thoughts! I was talking to a friend of mine last week and we've both decided that I do too much thinking. Everything is always so "deep" and I spend so much energy analyzing and pondering the meaning of life. My time would be better spent living life! It's such a challenge for me to just "let it be". I've tried to keep myself out of deep thought this week and, consequently, I have nothing to write about ... imagine that! I'm sure it won't be too long before I come up with some rambling, meaningless, wordy post. After all .... I AM a thinker.

We did take the plunge and put Jack in his sling/lift this week. The guy who helped us pick out the lift system came by the house and gave Kristi an inservice and she has been using it the last two days. Now we need Kristi to give us an inservice. Once I figure it out, I'll post pictures. I hear Jack really enjoys the ride!

Tomorrow is Friday ... new nurse day. Wish Jack luck, please.

***********************
Friday update: When I got home from work, Jack had the deer in the headlights look ... I don't think it was a great day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Jack's new set up in his room. Contemplation is a good think, Ann! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

It sounds to me like you are thinking to hard about not thinking. hee hee
Good luck with the new nurse.
Give Jack a kiss for me.
Tess

Anonymous said...

Sometimes its best not to think, when I think I worry too much about really unlikely things!
Glad Jack is enjoying his sling. Have a good day with the new nurse Jack.xx

Julie

Anonymous said...

If your biggest fault is that you think too much...I wanna be just like you when I grow up!

*smootch*

What's really cool, is not only do you think, but you bother to share your thoughts, even the really personal ones. And more often than not, you say something that hits straight at my own heart. It's nice to know there's someone else out there who's walking a different path, but arguing with the same bewildering truths.

Again, *smootch*.

Ann said...

Kari *smootch* back at ya'

Anonymous said...

Thinking is not all bad...I think?!? I hope Jack has a good weekend. I can't wait for the pictures of Jack in his sling!